Get a taste of the Edmonton theatre scene one bite at a time! Tix on the Square is once again offering The 6-Pack, your opportunity to see 6 plays, from 6 different theatre companies, including Workshop West Playwrights’ Theatre!
Workshop West Playwrights’ Theatre, Teatro la Quindicina, Shadow Theatre, Walterdale Theatre, U of A Studio Theatre and Northern Light Theatre join forces to bring you the best theatre experience. 6 Packs are $125, plus applicable fees. Passes can be mailed out or picked up at TIX on the Square.
The 6-Pack for the 2018-19 Season includes:
- Teatro La Quindicina – Skirts On Fire by Stewart Lemoine
- Northern Light Theatre – Origin of the Species by Bryony Lavery
- Workshop West Playwrights’ Theatre – Matara by Conni Massing
- Shadow Theatre – Miss Teen by Michele Riml
- U of A Studio Theatre – All for Love by John Dryden
- Walterdale Theatre – The Attic, the Pearls, and Three Fine Girls by Martha Ross, Alessa Dufresne, Ann-Marie MacDonald, Jennifer Brewin, Alisa Palmer and Leah Cherniak
This past Spring!
JOHN WARE REIMAGINED by CHERYL FOGGO
November 8-19, 2017
Backstage Theatre 10330 – 84 Avenue
Directed by Kevin McKendrick
Production Design by T. Erin Gruber
Stage Managed by Barry W. Cook
Pioneer. Cowboy. Albertan. Legend. Calgary playwright Cheryl Foggo’s brings us a heart-warming play about the man who went from enslavement to Canadian icon. Additional funding from Edmonton Heritage Council, Calgary Foundation, Harry and Martha Cohen Foundation, Alberta Association of Multicultural Education, and The Alberta Historical Awareness Program. Written by acclaimed Calgary playwright Cheryl Foggo.
SOUND OFF ASL INTERPRETERS
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE NETWORK OF INTERPRETERS, CONSULTANTS, AND ADVOCATES
For more information: